During your registration you will be required to select a user ID (email address) and a password. You will be required to enter your Password and user ID on each occasion that you wish to utilise www.jnmoneytransfer.com.
You will be responsible for maintaining the security and confidentiality of your login credentials; user ID (email) and password. You must therefore take all reasonable precautions to prevent the disclosure of your Password to any third party.
NO EMPLOYEE OR REPRESENTATIVE OF THE JN MONEY SERVICES LTD, OWNERS OF WWW.JNMONEYTRANSFER.COM, OR ANY PAYEE SHOULD CONTACT YOU TO REQUEST YOUR PASSWORD, AND IN THE EVENT THAT YOU ARE SO CONTACTED BY ANYONE REQUESTING THIS INFORMATION YOU SHOULD NOT GIVE THIS INFORMATION BUT SHOULD INSTEAD CONTACT THE COMPANY TO REPORT THIS IMMEDIATELY.
YOU SHOULD NOT RESPOND TO ANY E-MAIL OR WEBSITES THAT REQUEST PERSONAL INFORMATION
You should take steps to protect the security and confidentiality of your Account information, Password and user ID, such as:
You are also advised to:
- not leaving the computer unattended while it is connected to the Services;
- logging off and closing the browser after completing each session of accessing the Services;
- not entering the user ID and Password in the presence of other persons;
- not leaving the user ID and Passcode or Account information in open areas accessible to other persons, including on computer screens;
- not using a password that you use for any other service;
- not using your name or that of a close relative's;
- not using your birth date, telephone number or address or those of a close relative;
- not using account number; or
- your ATM, TRN, SSN, TIN or other Card number.
- Change your Password frequently
- Check your accounts regularly and report any suspicious transactions immediately.
- Keep your operating system and browser up-to-date. Newer versions have higher levels of security.
- Make sure you log off properly by selecting the sign off / log off button when you have finished using our service.
- Not use a Password that others can easily guess.
- Try to memorize your Password and not write it down.
- Create a password that utilises both upper and lower case alpha and numeric characters.
In the event that you have reason to believe that your user ID and Password have been lost or stolen or has become known to another individual, or you believe that there have been any other breaches of confidentiality then you must notify JN Money Services Ltd, owners of www.jnmoneytransfer.com immediately:
JN Money Services Ltd, owners of www.jnmoneytransfer.com reserves the right to prevent your access to the Services in the event that there is reason to believe that there has been a breach of confidentiality in relation to your Password and user ID or otherwise.
Any person(s) to whom you have given your Password and user ID or have by other means authorised to have access to the Services shall be deemed to be acting with your full authority to utilise the Services and to carry out any Transactions in relation to your Account(s) accordingly. Therefore all Transactions conducted by such person(s) even if they are Transactions which you did not intend or desire to be conducted shall be deemed to have been authorised by you and you will be fully responsible and liable therefor and you shall indemnify and hold the JN Money Services Ltd harmless from any losses, damages, expenses, or costs incurred by you or any third party as a result of such Transactions.
You will be automatically logged off from access to the www.jnmoneytransfer.com after 3 minutes of inactivity. This reduces the risk of others accessing your information from your unattended computer.
JN Money Services has the right to implement measures to limit transactions where it has reason to believe that suspicious activities have occurred or may occur.